1. Szulczyk, Ziaei, and Zhang. 2021. The Price Competitiveness, Environmental Ramifications, and Economic Impact of Bioethanol in Malaysia. Renewable Energy (IF 6.274).
2. Cheema and Szulczyk. 2021. Are Safe Havens Assets Really that Safe: Evidence from Malaysia. Book Chapter. Editor Emeritus Professor Robert Faff. Forthcoming.
3. Ziaei and Szulczyk. 2021. Spillover Effects of US Unconventional Monetary Policy: Evidence from Selected Asian Countries. Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (B).
4. Szulczyk, Yap, and Ho. 2021. Environmental Ramifications and Cost Competitiveness of Biodiesel, Bioelectricity, and Bioethanol: An Endogenous Price Model of Malaysia, Energy for Sustainable Development (IF 3.610).
5. Yong, Ziaei, and Szulczyk. 2021. The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Stock Market Return Volatility: Evidence from Malaysia and Singapore. Asian Economic and Financial Review.
6. Szulczyk and Cheema. 2021. The economic feasibility and environmental ramifications of biobutanol production in Malaysia. Journal of Cleaner Production (A / IF 7.246)
7. Cheema, Faff, and Szulczyk. 2020. The 2008 Global Financial Crisis and COVID-19 Pandemic: How Safe are the Safe Haven Assets? Covid Economics (Centre for Economics Policy Research).
8. Olaniyi and Szulczyk. 2020. Estimating the Economic Damage and Eradication Cost of a Pathogen Striking the Malaysian Oil Palm, Forest Policy and Economics (B / IF 3.228)
9. Szulczyk and Zhang. 2019. Utilizing a Switching Regime Regression to Model and Predict a Stock Market Return, Empirical Economics (A / IF 1.029)
10. Szulczyk, Cheema, Cullen, and Khan. 2020. The Economic Feasibility, Environmental Implications, and Potential Deforestation: The Case of Bioelectricity in Malaysia, The Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (A / IF 1.370)
11. Szulczyk and Sadique. 2018. Using Cyclical Components to Improve the Forecasts of the Stock Market and Macroeconomic Variables, Journal of Modern Applied Statistical Methods (B / IF 0.390)
12. Szulczyk and Khan. 2018. The Potential and Environmental Ramifications of Palm Biodiesel: Evidence from Malaysia? Journal of Cleaner Production (A / IF 7.246)
13. Cheema, Man, and Szulczyk. 2018. Does Investor Sentiment Predict the Near-term Returns of the Chinese Stock Market? International Review of Finance (A / IF 0.807)
14. Fauzi, Szulczyk, and Bayith. 2018. Moving in the Right Direction to Fight Financial Crime: Prevention and Detection. Journal of Financial Crime (B)
15. Cheema, Nartea, and Szulczyk. 2018. Cross-sectional and Time Series Momentum Returns and Market Dynamics: Evidence from Japan. Applied Economics (A / IF 0.968)
16. Nartea, Cheema, and Szulczyk. 2017. Searching for Rational Bubble Footprints in the Singaporean and Indonesian Stock Markets. Journal of Economics and Finance (B / 0.290)
17. Szulczyk and McCarl. 2010. Market Penetration of Biodiesel. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Listed with the Australian Research Council (IF 10.556)
18. Szulczyk, McCarl, and Cornforth. 2010. Market Penetration of Ethanol. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Listed with the Australian Research Council (IF 10.556)
19. Szulczyk. 2010. Which is a better Transportation Fuel – Butanol or Ethanol? International Journal of Energy and Environment
20. McCarl, Maung, and Szulczyk. 2019. Could Biofuels Be Used to Harvest the Greenhouse: An Economic Investigation of Biofuels and Climate Change? Chapter 12 in Handbook of Bioenergy Economics and Policy, ISBN-13: 978-1441903686
Szulczyk - Kazakhstan - The Rise of the Asian Panther